.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Could they make it any harder to pick out baby stuff?

Woah. Dave suggested I start on a registry because I am admittedly bad at doing them. It took forever to do our wedding registry. I get so overloaded because there's so many things to pick from that I end up procrastinating and throwing something together at the last minute. I've only started one with Target thus far and it is so hard. I'm hoping it will at least be a little easier once we know the sex of the nugget, but there's still so many different options!

Here's a picture of what we have done to the baby's room so far...



We are going with dark wood (Espresso finish) to contrast all the light in the room. Here is the crib we picked out...(It's the Graco Lauren crib. Very common, but I really like it and I think it fits the room well.)



Other than that, we don't have much picked out. I have a couple different bedding sets in mind but picking one really depends on the sex. I don't know if I want to register for a whole set. I keep going back and forth because honestly, Do they even use the comforter? Most of the time I see them hung on a wall or something and I'm not the hang-a-quilt-on-a-wall kinda girl. In fact, I don't want to hang much of anything on the walls.

Oh, I'll add this picture of a mobile that I absolutely positively L*O*V*E. I really wanted a bedding set that had clouds and stuff, but I haven't been able to find a single one! Check out this cuteness!



Well, only 2 more days until we find out if we're having Lawson or Evelyn! So exciting! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment